Packing is no easy task for the modern woman. And when it comes to packing for a fashion week, it can be a downright nightmare. Here are some KEY things to remember-
1. Pack something magical, i.e. your fav lingerie or that sexy dress you just bought. One never knows where the night will lead.
2. Pack a pair of black leather pants. A good pair of leather pants can really take you anywhere, so easy to throw on with kicks (i.e. Jordan’s) during the day and then heels for night. You can never go wrong!
3. Pack something comfortable. I love all the oversized hoodies and knit dresses that are being shown. These are items you can even wear on the plane and then throw on some perfume when you hit the ground running.
4. Pack a fantastic or rather “proper” coat, preferably long. With the weather as unpredictable as it is lately, no matter where you are, I think best to go long. That way you can wear super short shorts and you won’t feel the breeze or vice versa if it’s freezing, you’re still stylin’.
5. Pack that NEW ITEM you’re in love with! For me it’s these Mr/Mrs boots. (Don’t pack that thing in your closet that you’ve never worn, but think you will on this trip. Give it away!)
6. Don’t pack more than 3-5 pairs of shoes. (I know, I know!) But, TRUST every time I pack more I don’t wear them. Save yourself the time and headache, and pair down literally.
7. And on that note, you really only need one pair of jeans, just pack the ones that are on the floor the most.
8. Pack a good fur vest, bomber or long blazer. This is key for layering!
9. For the plane don’t forget good headphones, to ignore all the annoying people while traveling, DOPE sweats and warm socks.
Photos by Matt Petrovan.