Q & A
1. What makes you feel the most sexy?
Anything from Wolford.
2. The One that Got Away.. Is there an item that “got away” that you still think about?
There are quite a few but I’ve forgotten them now. That’s the thing about material things- they seem so important at the time but life goes on. They’re really not that important in the grand scheme of things.
3. What’s your go to comfy get up, after a long day?
Sweatpants and a tank top, both from James Perse.
4. One item everyone should own?
5. You’re a bit of a beauty connoisseur, what are you loving right now?
I love the new La Mer perfecting cream- it works great under makeup.
6. Favorite shoe. Could be kicks!
My newest pick up- the clear strappy sandals from Yeezy Season 2
7. Was their a specific piece of jewelry that first inspired you to design?
It was more of a lack there of. I really wanted a ruby and gold 100 necklace – like the emoji. I couldn’t find it so I decided to make my own.
8. What do you want to see more of? And less of?
More innovation, less imitation.
9. Lastly, your most treasured gift and why?
Probably a small little necklace by Antonio Murphy & Astro. It was given to me by my husband almost 10 years ago. It was the first piece of jewelry he ever gave me…