The holy grail of collaborations lands in July. Louis Vuitton has collaborated with Supreme for their 2017 Men’s Summer Collection. You may not be able to get your hands on it just yet! But, you can get THIS, on your hands.
Nail Artist, Lexxie Kumasaka (A.K.A. @PrincessLexiii on the ‘Gram) broke it down for us.
1. Prep, shape and buff nails for a gel manicure. One of the most important things to remember is to make sure your nails are completely dry before applying polish. Your color will go on better and stay on longer.
2. Paint the base of your nails in your favorite red. I used Presto #80 on Katie.
3. I used Presto #4 (white) to make the Louis Vuitton monogram symbols. I hand painted these symbols, but you can always use stickers. There are so many to choose from; here’s a link to some of my favorites.
4. Don’t worry too much about making it perfect, you can use the Presto red color to go over and correct the white areas that you need to erase.
5. Apply a top coat to all nails and make sure to put lotion and oil on the cuticles to finish.